1. Tandoori raan shavings on a bed of sticky rice with blue curacao caviar.
Indian Japanese fusion cuisine anyone?
2. Deconstructed samosa on pea puree.
Not exactly your typical samosa but still, genius.
3. Cumin and lavender scallops.
They really know how to shake things up at the All Spice Indian restaurant!
4. Parlee-G cheesecake sandwiches.
Cheesecake filling stuffed between the best biscuits ever? Yes please.
5. Edible plastic spiced nuts.
Yes, you read that correctly.
6. Yogurt spheres.
Anything's possible in the 21 century I guess.
7. Sarson ki gilawat with corn and cheese tostadas.
The devil's in the details when it comes to the art of plating.
8. Ganderi kebab mango puree "shots".
Some things are just too pretty to eat.